What to Prepare:
- 1.5 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 3 oz freshly brewed Brasileiro Coronado coffee
- Whipping cream Orange zest
Equipment Used: Coffee Machine
- Grind Brasileiro Coronado coffee beans.
- Brew coffee.
- Lightly whip the cream by shaking it in a jar for 15 seconds. Be careful not to overwhip it as it won’t float well over the drink.
- Assemble the drink (bonus points if you use an Irish Coffee glass!): Add Baileys, maple syrup, and hot coffee in a glass and stir till combined. Carefully float the whipped cream on top using the back of a spoon. Garnish with freshly grated orange zest.