Selecting, blending, roasting, milling: are ancient and essential procedures passed down within the company through the years. Those techniques, paired with the most modern equipment and technology available today, ensure to achieve the highest levels of control in every step of the production process.
The roasting process follows specific convection techniques where the heat is evenly distributed and thermal conduction is controlled not only by the most advanced computerized systems but also by the most skilled master roasters, this process is slow and gradual. The result is a unique product created by a company that operates in perfect balance between tradition and modernity always distinguishing itself in the industry offering to its clients quality and consistency.
In 2012, because of our awareness on environment, we integrated the Management System with the Environmental Certification, according to the UNI EN ISO 14001, and in 2014 we added the Certification of Food Security Integrated Management System, according to the IFS – International Food Standard (Higher Level) and BRC – British Retail Consortium (Grade AA), in the perspective of a continuous improvement of Company Management.
Specifically, our purposes are:
- To guarantee an efficient control on production process risk factor;
- To guarantee a product in compliance with the legal conditions applied for food security;
- To demonstrate the capability of supplying regularly a satisfying product, according to the customer needs;
- To increase the customer satisfaction, in the perspective of a continuous improvement;
- To communicate efficiently to the supplier and to the customer the set of problems which concern the food security;
- Define the significant environmental aspects in order to take under control the environmental impacts by continuously monitoring its performance.
- The checks carried out at the manufacturing plant are visual, quantitative sensory, documentary, instrumental and microbiological (according to the sampling plan provided for in the Manual Proper Hygienic Practices) also periodically, in accordance with the Audit Program interior, the internal Audit Group provides for the verification of the correct application of procedures.
A Q Grader is a skilled coffee expert who consistently and accurately grades coffee and assess quality using SCAA cupping protocols. Nowdays, there are more than 6.500 Licensed Q Graders worldwide. Today, the Q Grader certification is the only internationally recognized certificate for Arabica coffee cuppers. About 30 out of 6.500+ experts live in Italy, and one of those is our Ilaria.